The conference on Computers and Games (CG 2020) will be held in Santiago de Compostela, Spain, in conjunction with the 23rd Computer Olympiad, the World Computer Chess Championship and the ECAI conference.
The CG conference is an internationally renowned conference that publishes the studies of artificial intelligence applied to computer games.
CG 2020 will be held during June 8-12.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- The current state of game-playing programs for classic and modern board and card games
- The current state of programs for puzzles (one-player games)
- General Game Playing
- Use of machine learning in games
- New algorithms and algorithm enhancements for search and knowledge acquisition
- The current state of virtual, casual and video games
- New theoretical developments in game-related research
- Social aspects of computer games
- General scientific contribution produced by the study of games
- Cognitive research of how humans play games
- Capture and analysis of game data
- Issues related to networked games
Papers are written in English.
Papers of 8 to 10 pages are preferred.
The maximum length is 12 pages (including references).
Submission Deadline: April 15 2020
Acceptance Notification: May 7 2020
CG 2020: 8-12 June 2020
Student before or on May 22 : 150 euros
Student after May 22 : 180 euros
Participant before or on May 15 : 200 euros
Participant after May 15 : 250 euros